The Asian American Bar Association of New York was formed in 1989 as a not-for-profit corporation to represent the interests of New York Asian-American attorneys, judges, law professors, legal professionals, legal assistants or paralegals and law students. The mission of AABANY is to improve the study and practice of law, and the fair administration of justice for all by ensuring the meaningful participation of Asian-Americans in the legal profession.
Why Join AABANY?
- Participate in free and low-cost continuing legal education classes for our members.
- Access AABANY‘s members-only job bank.
- Participate in numerous free and low-cost AABANY member-events.
- Network with hundreds of attorneys in every type and size of practice.
- Actively participate in the public debate on issues affecting the lives of APA members of the bar and bench.
- Collaborate on a variety of projects through AABANY’s committees.
- Free membership in the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) for Active Members.Receive member discounts and entertainment opportunities through the Working Advantage Program.