APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FALL 2017 ACBA DIVERSITY INTERNSHIPS is Thursday August 10, 2017.
Review and apply online through AlbanyLaw Link, under the “Jobs (non-OCR)” tab – Job ID # 22238. Local Internship Program Highlights:
- Paid, semester long internship ($1,800 stipend)
- Internships open to 2Ls and 3Ls (Albany Law School students)
- Meaningful work experience with assignments equivalent to a junior associate’s actual work situation
- Supervised by a partner or senior attorney
- 10 week commitment during Fall semester (100 hours; minimum of 10 hours per week)
- Many past interns have subsequently obtained full-time law firm employment and now are members of the Albany County Bar.