In Our Own Voices, Inc., would like to invite you to join the Honorary Committee for our 9th Annual Jazz in July; a truly elegant evening of live jazz music, complimentary wine tasting, food, live auction and an awards ceremony, all of which benefits IOOV and the communities we serve.
“Jazz in July” will take place Sunday, July 20th at
5pm at 100 State Street, Downtown Albany.
By joining the Jazz in July Honorary Committee at one of the predetermined levels, you will be recognized in over 1500 Jazz in July invitations and other print materials, and, as a special incentive, you will be our exclusive guest at the VIP reception taking place before the event opens to other guests. The VIP reception affords you a first look at all the auction items, and the opportunity to “buy now” before other guests arrive, as well as an early opportunity to sample hors d’oeuvres and wine.
- Organization of the Year; APD Domestic Violence Unit @ Albany City Court;
- LGBT Community Advocacy Award, La’Mia Aiken;
- Business of the Year, Oh Bar;
- Friend of the Family, Suzanne Carrk;
- Volunteer of the Year, Joey Matos;
- IOOV Community Partnership Award, Courtney D’Allaird at SUNY Albany;
- LGBT Community Legal Advocacy Award, Erica Nicole “Nic” Rangel, Esq. ’12; and
- Unsung Hero, Corey Polesel.
Recipient will be announced at Jazz in July!
Say CONGRATULATIONS to the 2014 Awardees in our program booklet – call
(518) 432-4188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!