As we enter into the final weeks of the Fall semester, many students may
experience increased stress and fatigue. The Office of Student Affairs continues to coordinate a wide range of Wellness initiatives that are designed to support students in maintaining a sense of balance. Information about these and other programs can be found at the Student Affairs Office or the new Wellness Table in the East Foyer, outside the Library:
- EAP Referrals: Through this important benefit, all students can receive FREE confidential counseling and life coaching. Contact EAP at (518) 465-3813 or 1 (800) 777-6531.
- LAP Referrals: Through the New York Lawyers Assistant Program, law students can receive FREE confidential help for a range of issues including chronic stress, depression and excessive use of alcohol.
- Yoga: The Student Affairs Office sponsors a weekly yoga class on Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. in the Gym (reduced rate for students is $5.00 per class).
- Chair Massage with an experienced masseuse: During the month of November, we will begin weekly Chair Massages ($1.00/minute) on Thursdays at 4:00pm-6:00 p.m.
- Meditation: A Meditation workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 3rd from Noon – 1:00 p.m. in Room 200. In addition, there will be a ‘De-stress’ Fair in early December! We hope you will take advantage of the many resources and programs available at Albany Law School to support your health and well being. If you have questions, please contact: Susan J. Feathers, Esq., Assistant Dean for Student Affairs: email@example.com